love
is unpredictable

Stefanie Michelle Hean Tee Sue Yi Yi Ming Kelvin Vern Ern EveLyn Natasha Ni Rou Toby Yako Miko Yi Han Tomato Tasha Tcmaine Xia Xue Venice Xiao Hui Audrey Kitching
Layout by 16thday ©
In The Book Of Life,The Answer Aren't In The Back.
I'm an expansive people,like to hang out with friends,hate people backstep and betray me. Hope you enjoy my blog and please don't criticism my english,i know is bad. If don't like just get lost ^^
Sunday, January 9, 2011 Sunday, January 09, 2011
Little little star

I'm back readers
sorry that i didnt update my blog for so long

i'm alone at New World Park's Old Town now
while waiting mom having dinner with her yoga friends
so, i'm gonna take this time to blog
if i still didn't have any new post
i will get even more complain :)

Once SPM finish
i went back hometown with my cousin, Hannah
and i've do a happiest thing in my life
i choose right colour to dye my hair
if i'm not mistaken is brown-red
love it so much
before ; after

Then the following days are busy for prom
practise at Lawrence and Kuang Ming's place
also have a committee outing to discuss about prom

As time pass by
Senior Prom was already over
that is a most fantastic event i have involved
i'm the one of the committee
everything go so smooth

here are some pictures



Committee and VIP table

Joyce and me

The committee

The performers

Girls Committee

The girls with Andrew and Wilson

The girls and Cik Furziah

Michelle, Me , Stefanie

The blogger

the next event is the christmas
2010 Christmas eve celebrate at Auto-City
while New Year eve celebrate at Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel with friends

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chinese New Year is around the corner and i still din buy any clothes
hope i will get it soon
Now, i'm gonna back home
will update more soon



Dream as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die tomorrow