love
is unpredictable

Stefanie Michelle Hean Tee Sue Yi Yi Ming Kelvin Vern Ern EveLyn Natasha Ni Rou Toby Yako Miko Yi Han Tomato Tasha Tcmaine Xia Xue Venice Xiao Hui Audrey Kitching
Layout by 16thday ©
In The Book Of Life,The Answer Aren't In The Back.
I'm an expansive people,like to hang out with friends,hate people backstep and betray me. Hope you enjoy my blog and please don't criticism my english,i know is bad. If don't like just get lost ^^
Friday, January 14, 2011 Friday, January 14, 2011
New Life

These few days will be stay at godparents place
since i've been one year didnt ovenight at here
miss them so much


Wednesday i've interview three job
one is after and before school teacher
another two is clerk
they gave me d salary is getting higher *to me lah*
although the salary is attracting me
but i still choose after and before school teacher
i been thinking that 
since i begin with education work 
why dont i just continue??

After i've decide 
i told me mom which job i've choose
when mom heard how much is my salary
she straight call me buy my own car
i was thinking like
"walau eh, i just start work nia lo"
but i also wanna get my own car
hmm~ can think about it

The headmistress of the centre call me to attend the meeting on yesterday 
she is so friendly and open minded
Alan is my tutor who guide me and arrange job for me everyday
everyone there is quite nice 
still need time to know them more

P.S : Monday will start working,damn nervous 

If you live to be a hundred
i want to be a hundred minus one day
so i don't have to live a day without you